اخر مواضيع العضو
  Ramez5 غير متواجد حالياً  
الملف الشخصي
رقــم العضويـــة : 1
تـاريخ التسجيـل : May 2012
العــــــــمـــــــــر : 50
الـــــدولـــــــــــة : Cairo - Egypt
المشاركـــــــات : 41,890

where has this mentality come along that saints have to always put on a happy face? Be strong! So often in a hard time we feel awful,scared,angry etc..I would say it is being honest! Abraham must have felt sad and anxious, waiting for soooo long to have the promise,so long in fact,Sarah laughed at the angel! We read where David ( a warrior) wet his bed with tears! And as far as saints should not complain? Someone in the psalms said,morning noon and night,I POURED out my complaint.You cant complain that much without feeling bad!(not that I want too..) A writer in the psalms said,thou hast put me in the darkest places,Thy waves and breakers have come over me.WHAT! God is behind this event? Now I am really confused.. Abe must have looked around and said,the sheep are having kids,the donkeys are,the neighbors next tent over might have even said,ooeyveigh,not another kid! Yet there was the father of our faith waiting too.(looking like he had no faith,where was the son God promised)Paul despaired of life,and Elijah too,he ran from Jezebel, filled with fear, hid and ran,(feeling pretty down I am sure) told God "I've had enough,take my life Lord" and God was so filled with mercy and love, he sent an angel to feed him,and strengthen him and restore him.Here I see someone cast down, then by God's power brought up. Both states are a part of our walk.I guess what I am trying to say,when all types of trouble,and sorrow,hit,it is ok to cry,and pour out your complaint too! He is big and can take it,and then when you go to the lord,he says ,dont worry about it,I have been loving clay pots along time now! In the psalms we read of our brothers, "my spirit grows faint within me", "my heart is dismayed" ,"look upon my suffering" " I am in distress", " I am in pain", " I was too troubled to speak" In those times,they FELT it!It is part of our walk,different seasons. God allowed their sad,dark time,and if they had wings like a dove,they would have flown away,and avoided the trial,who wouldnt end their trial if they could? But the good news is, "God surely listened, psalm 66:19. Also You will restore my life. We went through the fire and water,but you brought us to a place of abundance

رد مع اقتباس
قديم 24 - 06 - 2012, 01:32 PM   رقم المشاركة : ( 2 )
بنت معلم الاجيال Female
..::| مشرفة |::..

الملف الشخصي
رقــم العضويـــة : 45
تـاريخ التسجيـل : May 2012
العــــــــمـــــــــر : 35
الـــــدولـــــــــــة : القاهرة
المشاركـــــــات : 58,211

الأوسمة و جوائز
 بينات الاتصال بالعضو
 اخر مواضيع العضو

بنت معلم الاجيال غير متواجد حالياً